December 2013 – Mrs. Vickie Coyle Selected as NCEA Distinguished Teacher
In December, the National Catholic Education Association (NCEA) announced that Mrs. Vickie Coyle, our school librarian, had been selected to receive national recognition as a 2014 recipient of the NCEA Distinguished Teacher Award.
November 2013 – All Saints Establishes Robotics Partnership with Leidos
As part of our emerging STEM initiative, all 7th and 8th grade students will participate in virtual robotics in the computer lab through a web-based program designed at Carnegie Mellon and purchased with proceeds from the 2012-2013 Annual Fund. As students develop basic skills related to design and programming, those interested will have an opportunity to participate in a Robotics Club. With the funding provided by Leidos, we look forward to introducing this exciting after-school, hands-on activity during the second semester.
January/February 2011 – All Saints Selected School of the Month
All Saints Catholic School is pleased to announce that it was selected by Today’s Catholic Teacher as its January/February 2011 School of the Month, in recognition of the distinct manner in which the Peace & Justice Players program blends faith and service to the benefit of the community.
April 2010 – Rated “Top School” by Johns Hopkins CTY
April 2010 – Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth (CTY) Talent Search recognizes All Saints as a “Top School” in the state of Virginia. All Saints is one of only 100 schools in the state to receive this distinction.
September 2009 – 2009 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence
September 2009 - The U.S. Department of Education selects All Saints Catholic School as a 2009 Blue Ribbon School.
- Terra Nova Results for 2012-2013 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2011-2012 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2010-2011 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2009-2010 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2008-2009 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2007-2008 School Year
All Saints Legacy of Faith: Religious Vocations
- Rev. Michael F. Kuhn, Y.A.
- Sr. Roberta Hummel, Daughters of St. Paul
- Rev. Matthew Carroll, O.P.
All Saints Legacy of Scholarship: Scholar Recognition
- Paul VI High School Valedictorian (2006) – Marianne Zorio
- Brentsville High School Salutatorian (2006)
- Paul VI High School Valedictorian (2002) – Rev. Matthew Carroll, O.P.
- Paul VI Salutatorian (2002) – Christopher Russell
- Multiple DeSales Scholars
The Benefits of a Catholic Education
Our curriculum at All Saints focuses on the attainment of knowledge and skills necessary for the student’s spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and physical development.