2009 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence
September 2009 - The U.S. Department of Education selects All Saints Catholic School as a 2009 Blue Ribbon School.
Rated “Top School” by Johns Hopkins CTY
April 2010 – Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth (CTY) Talent Search recognizes All Saints as a “Top School” in the state of Virginia. All Saints is one of only 100 schools in the state to receive this distinction.
All Saints Selected School of the Month
All Saints Catholic School is pleased to announce that it was selected by Today’s Catholic Teacher as its January/February 2011 School of the Month, in recognition of the distinct manner in which the Peace & Justice Players program blends faith and service to the benefit of the community.
- Terra Nova Results for 2010-2011 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2009-2010 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2008-2009 School Year
- Terra Nova Results for 2007-2008 School Year
All Saints Legacy of Faith: Religious Vocations
- Rev. Michael F. Kuhn, Y.A.
- Sr. Roberta Hummel, Daughters of St. Paul
- Brother Matthew Carroll, O.P.
All Saints Legacy of Scholarship: Scholar Recognition
- Paul VI High School Valdictorian (2002) – Brother Matthew Carroll, O.P.
- Paul VI Salutatorian (2002) – Christopher Russell
- Paul VI High School Valdictorian (2006) – Marianne Zorio
- Brentsville High School Salutatorian (2006)
- Multiple DeSales Scholars
The Benefits of a Catholic Education