All Saints, a 2009 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, is a Christ-centered parochial school rooted in the tradition of the Catholic Church. Recognizing parents as the primary educators, All Saints works in partnership with parents to foster the spiritual growth and educational development of each child.
It is the goal and commitment of All Saints Catholic School to provide all students with the educational foundation to go forward in faith and knowledge into the world. Our curriculum is designed to offer every student a balanced program engendering spiritual growth, intellectual excellence, social responsibility, physical development, and sensitivity to cultural and aesthetic experience.
All Saints cultivates a safe learning environment that encourages students to become active learners, finding opportunities to apply both knowledge and skills to problem-solving. With sensitivity to the needs of the individual, All Saints nurtures and encourages each child to grow and attain his or her highest potential.
A Foundation in Faith
Empowered by the Spirit, it is our mission to cultivate a Christ-centered community where students develop a relationship with God that will serve as a foundation of faith throughout their lives. Our students live their Catholic faith through prayer and service to others. From student-led prayer to begin and end each day, the Angelus at noon, daily religion class and weekly school mass, our Catholic faith is woven into everything we do at All Saints. The practice of our faith also includes many beloved traditions related to the liturgical calendar, including our Alleluia Prayer Service and May Crowning.
50+ Year Tradition of Academic Excellence
- 2009 Blue Ribbon School of Excellence – U.S. Department of Education
- Rated in the top 10% nationally in Terra Nova testing (2011)
- Recognized as a “Top School” in the state of Virginia by Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth (CTY) Talent Search
- Accelerated Reading Program
- Advanced Mathematics
- ActivBoards featured in every classroom to promote interactive learning
- Spanish Language for students in grades 1 – 8
- State-of-the-Art Computer Lab
- Science Lab
- Library Media Center
- Extended Day Program offering before and after school care
- Parent satisfaction in academics and services
- Our pre-kindergarten through 8th grade learning experience allows children to develop in a supportive environment and provides leadership opportunities for our middle school students.
- Outstanding and committed teachers provide a strong faith-based education, including 2014 NCEA Distinguished Teacher Award recipient Mrs. Vickie Coyle.
Commitment to Community Outreach
All Saints continues to uphold its tradition of serving the community through on-going community service initiatives. Highlights include:
- NJHS Canned Food Drive
- School Supplies for D.C. Schools
- Mitten Drive to benefit SERVE
- Penny Bazaar to benefit overseas scholarship
- Red Ribbon Week to benefit Youth for Tomorrow
- Monthly Senior Citizen Luncheons
- Greeting Card campaigns to those in need
- Turkey Dinner for the poor
Vibrant Student Life
Extracurricular activities (see below) make for a vibrant atmosphere at All Saints.
- Award-winning Band Program
- Battle of the Books
- Chess Club
- Junior CYO Basketball
- Junior CYO Cheerleading
- Junior CYO Track
- Math Club
- National Junior Honor Society
- Peace & Justice Players
- Running Club
- Spanish Club
- Student Council Association
- Student Newspaper
- Yearbook Club