Making a Difference, Every Day.
For over 50 years, All Saints Catholic School has been making a difference, every day in the lives of our students by inspiring spiritual growth, intellectual challenge, compassion for others, and service to the community.
We ask you to reflect on the difference that Catholic education has made in your life and support our school through:
• Gifts of Prayer
• Gifts of Involvement
• Gifts of Financial Participation
Participation is critical. A gift to The Legacy Fund symbolizes your belief in our mission. High levels of participation will demonstrate our community’s shared commitment to our students. We are grateful for your support as we strive for full participation from current families and faculty through gifts of prayer, involvement and financial participation.
Funds raised through our 2013/14 campaign will benefit:
- Tuition Assistance – help share the gift of Catholic education with families unable to pay full tuition in time of need.
- Wireless Internet Access – underwrite the cost of wiring the school for classroom WiFi access to better utilize technology.
- Science and Math Equipment – Purchase equipment and instructional tools for our K-8 math and science programs.
For your convenience, you can make financial gifts online. Click on the donate button below and you will be taken to a secure site to make your donation. If you would also like to add a gift of prayer or involvement, you will have an opportunity to do so after submitting your payment.
Friend of All Saints: $75-$99
Scholars Circle: $100-$249
Saints Circle: $250-$499
Angel Circle: $500-$999
Archangel Circle: $1,000–2,499
Leadership Circle: $2,500-$9,999
Founders Circle: $10,000 & Up
*Although recognition levels are specific to financial giving, each gift of prayer, involvement and financial participation is cherished by our community.
Online payments will be available again shortly.
Campaign Goal: $20,000
Donate by Mail
If you would like to pledge a gift of prayer or a gift of involvement or if you would prefer to donate by check, simply print a copy of our annual fund brochure below and mail completed information to All Saints Catholic School, 9294 Stonewall Road, Manassas, VA 20110. Checks may be made out to “All Saints Catholic School.”
If your employer participates in the United Way, you can direct a set amount of your United Way gift to All Saints Catholic School. It’s as easy as designating All Saints as a recipient on your United Way contribution form.
Here’s how to complete the United Way National Capital Area form:
- Under the section entitled, “Choose How You Would Like Your Investment Directed,” check “Option D: Designate a Specific Nonprofit Organization.”
- Select “Other nonprofit organization or other United Way must be a 501(c)3” and provide the following information:Nonprofit Name: All Saints Catholic School
Amount (per year): $ ________
Address: 9294 Stonewall Road, Manassas, VA 20110
Please note that a minimum gift of $100 per nonprofit is required when making a contribution to a non-member nonprofit. If you have any questions, please contact Janis DeVore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the All Saints Annual Fund,
please contact us at (703) 368-4400. Thank you for your support of our mission!