|All Saints Casino & Auction“A Black & White Event”
Saturday, November 15, 2014
All Saints Parish Activity Center
|Gourmet Dinner, Casino, Live & Silent Auctions, Photo Booth, Door Prize Drawing, Raffles, Dancing, Cash Bar|
6:15PM – Doors Open
6:30PM – Hor dourves & Dinner
7:15PM – Door Prize Drawings, Live Auction
- Door Prize 1: A Thanksgiving Treat – Honey Baked Ham/Wegman’s Gift Card/Flower Arrangement
- Door Prize 2: A Christmas Treat – $100 Gift Card to start your Christmas shopping
8:15PM – Casino Opens
9:00PM – Final Closing for Silent Auction, Dessert
11:15PM – Casino Closes
- Tickets: Theatre, Sports, Airline, Movies
- Lessons: Cooking, Golf, Riding, Music, Dance
Hotel Stays, Timeshare, Golf, Ski Weekend, Limo Services, Restaurant Gift Certificate, Winery Tour/Tasting, Sports Camp
- Home: Landscaping, Furniture, Pool Services, Home Improvement
Coaching, CPA Services, Attorney
- Personal: Massage, Manicure, Hair Salon, Gym Membership, Fine Art/Jewelry, Image Consultant, Attorney, Portrait Photographer/Artist
- Miscellaneous: Spo
rts Memorabilia, College/Pro Team Gear, Electronics.
There are many ways you can support our event. We are looking for event sponsors, prize donations, program sponsors and volunteers. See our 2014 Casino & Auction Flyer for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gourmet meal – hor dourves, buffet entrees, desserts, soda and water
- Door Prize Raffle Tickets – Raffle drawn at 7:15PM
- $1,000 Funny Money for Casino Play*
- Exciting LIVE Auction
- Silent Auction
- Photo booth picture strip
Also Available for Purchase:
- Unique Items Made by each Grade Level
- $50/$50 Raffle
- Cash Bar with Beer, Wine and Specialty Drinks
- Additional Raffles
- Additional Funny Money*
Printable Casino & Auction Ticket Order Form
*Chips earned in casino play can be used to purchase raffle tickets for fabulous prizes.
- Microsoft Surface 2
- Walt Disney World – 3 Two-Day Passes
- American Girl Doll of the Year (Isabelle)
- Flynn & O’Hara Gift Card – $200
- First in Carpool (Nov 2014 – 2015)
- Excused from Points for Parents
$5 per ticket – 6 for $25 50/50 Raffle Tickets Also available $2 per ticket – 6 for $10
- Principal for a Day
- 4-Disney One Day Park Hopper Passes
- PE Teacher for a Day
- Asado dinner for 8, including wine
- Preparation of Last Will & Testament
- Annual Tax Preparation
More information coming soon
More information coming soon
- Washington Nationals Bubbleheads
- Washington Capitals/Nicklas Backstrom autographed puck
- 2 reserved tickets for a Jiffy Lube live show
- Pampas Fox
FOUR OF A KIND
- New York Concrete Corporation
- Dunegan Orthodontics
- SSMA LLC
- New York Excavation
- Tony’s New York Pizza
- Render Unto Caesar Tax Preparation & Notary Services
- Potomac Nationals
- The Laser Tag Group
- Mount Vernon Ladies Association
- Flynn & O’Hara
- Smileworks Orthodontics
- Speedy Green Car Wash
- Burke Lake Golf Course
- JD Almond – Tennis Lessons
- Live Nation – Jiffy Lube Live
- The Little Gym
- Showcase Dance Studio
- Walt Disney World
- EE Chip Rohr
- Robert P. Coleman, ESQ.
- Westfields Marriott
- Monajean Bergeron
- Gainesville Ballet
Q: Casino? I’ve never played cards before. Will I be able to participate?
A: Absolutely, the casino is a mix of black jack, poker, roulette and other games all played with funny money. Your admission price includes funny money to get you playing. The dealers are very helpful and will teach you any of the games that you are unfamiliar with. At the end of the evening you can cash in your chips for raffle tickets for some great prizes.
Q: Silent Auction???? I’m not good at being quiet for long periods of time. What’s the expectation?
A: Silent, in a MULTIPLE MEANING WORD type of way! The silent auction is an opportunity for you to bid on donated items on bid sheets. Generally, bids start at zero and go up in increments of $5. At the end of a nearly three hour period, the highest bidder wins the item; of course, after they pay the amount they bid.
Q: How is the Live Auction different and what are the raffles?
A: The Live Auction is complete with an entertaining auctioneer and bid numbers on “paddles.” You can use your bid number to try and win items such as a weekend away, sports memorabilia or Principal for a Day. The raffles will also be drawn at the end of the evening. You do not need to be present to win.
Q: Where and what do I wear?
A: The theme for this year’s auction is “A Black & White Event.” The Casino & Auction will be held at the All Saints Parish Activity Center at 9210 Stonewall Road in Manassas. Sunday, business or business casual is appropriate, color is your option.
Q: Should I eat beforehand?
A: Only if you want to be really full by the end of the night. Food is being catered by Pampas Fox, a family owned caterer. Expect a high quality, delicious meal!
Q: The ticket order form and raffle tickets have been lost forever in my child’s backpack, what do I do now?
A: You may order tickets online to pay with a credit card or print a Casino & Auction Ticket Order Form and return it to the school with your payment. You will receive an email confirming your ticket purchase.
Q: My best friend and spouse from my childhood will be visiting that weekend. Can I bring them?
A: Absolutely, tickets will also be sold at the door and adult friends, neighbors and family members are welcome! Attendees do not have to be school parents or parishioners.